Want to play?
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
Connect with us:
2016/2017 Indoor Volleyball Season- REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!
If you are new to CBVA create a new CBVA account before you register for the next season by clicking the box to the right.
Returning members must login before registering for this season.
Members with an account can register for and pay the 2016/2017 indoor season fee ($30) here:
- Our indoor play takes place at King School, 102 Putnam Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139.
- Enter from the Kinnaird Street entrance.
- See map here.
- Information about times, costs, and expectations is located here.
- Information about ratings is located here.
- If you're new to volleyball, we strongly suggest you try session D first.
- To play in any other session, you must first contact the ratings committee by completing this web form .
- If you are rated through Yankee, please read about ratings reciprocity here.
The main gym at King School with CBVA's net system: